May 28, 2017

Jethro Tull - 04-09-1982 Rheinwiesen Wiesbaden (Germany)

1982-09-04 | Wiesbaden, Rheinwiesen (Germany)
The 5th Golden Summernight Concert | Open Air - Festival
Other artists that day:
Sheetah | Michael Schenker Group | April Wine | King Crimson | Neil Young & The Trans Band

Setlist:
1. Intro
2. Something's On The Move
3. Hunting Girl
4. Fallen On Hard Times
5. Clasp/Too Many Too
6. Watching Me Watching You
7. Instrumental
8. Fat Man
9. Jack-In-The-Green
10. Barre Instrumental (incl. Pibroch)
11. Beastie
12. Sweet Dream
13. Aqualung
14. Locomotive Breath/Black Sunday (inst.),

Notes. I can't remember April Wine having played there, but that might be...!?? Melanie did cancel her gig. Don't know why.. Master - Audience recording from my old Maxell XL II Tapes
This concert I taped with an old AIWA walkman and an extra stereo-microphone (I can't remember what exact equipment I used those days). 
The sound quality is very good. This is a real and typical open air-recording. I recorded it in the middle of the audience about 25 meters from the stage on the left side.

1 comment:

The Rotter's Club said...

http://bluenik.com/2AG3