June 02, 2017

Jethro Tull - 23-08-1974 Tokyo (Japan)

August 23rd 1974 | NHK Hall, Tokyo, Japan

Set List:
Disc 1 (1:19:53)
Intro-A Passion Play
Thick As A Brick
Queen And Country
A Passion Play
How Much Is That Doggie?
Skating Away
My God
Cross-Eyed Mary
Drum Solo

Disc 2 (40:32)
Drum Solo 2
Aqualung
Back Door Angels
Guitar Solo
Locomotive Breath
Balloons-Wind Up (Reprise)

Notes. This is by far the best Minstrel In The Gallery tour show that I have. The sound is better than the "Out Of Egypt" show recorded a few days earlier. If I remember correctly a copy of this was on tapecity a while ago, but it was pulled for being lossy sourced. I checked this with audacity and it is without a doubt lossless. My copy of this came with a bonus interview from 1976, but the interview contains officially available music in the background, so I decided not to include it.

1 comment:

The Rotter's Club said...

http://bluenik.com/2Sv3