June 04, 2017

Jethro Tull - 10-02-1975 LA Forum Los Angeles CA (USA)


February 10, 1975 | LA Forum Los Angeles, California USA

01.[03:54] Ian solo part 2/ Thick as a Brick instrumental/ Wind-Up (conclusion)
02.[03:43] Sealion
03.[09:01] My God/ Ian solo part 1
04.[05:08] Skating Away On the Thin Ice of a New Day
05.[03:46] Wond'ring Aloud/ Wond'ring Again (with strings)
06.[06:32] Warchild
07.[04:23] Bungle in the Jungle (with strings)
Total 34:32

Ian Anderson - vocals, flute, bamboo flute, guitar
Martin Barre - guitar, mandolin
John Evan - keyboards
Jeffrey Hammond - bass
Barriemore Barlow - drums, percussion
Female String Quartet (unknown members)

Notes: To date myself, I remember when this bootleg LP was the only live Warchild material available, back when I first started collecting bootleg LPs. It wasn't until a few years later that I finally amassed enough bootleg live material to put together a small list and started a new snail-mail trading connection. And the funny thing is I never did get a copy of this LP for my own. In fact, it probably wasn't until 1996 that I first heard this recording, and by then very disappointed with the sound quality and poor editting of the show.
As I said, the sound quality isn't very good, the editting is poor and the show is incomplete. I guess on the up side is that the bootlegger only included songs that were not available on other Jethro Tull bootleg recordings (at the time) - mainly Warchild material. sample included.

1 comment:

The Rotter's Club said...

http://babblecase.com/2blh